We are currently seeking for:
ZONITH A/S is looking for an inquisitive person who is a great problem solver, that would like to be a part of our growing team in Warsaw as a Software Tester. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least 2 years of professional work experience and who have an interest in IT.
This role will be based in the Wilanów Warsaw office working closely with the team here, but also cooperating with the management and the team in the ZONITH’s headquarter, which is located in Copenhagen/Denmark.
- Main task will be manual testing of our mobile App (iOS, Android) and our web applications
- Testing other ZONITH products, that includes both software and hardware.
- Reporting and managing issues using Jira
- Prepare products for trials and general availability.
- Interface with customers on support issues.
Requirements for the position:
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile or web application testing.
- Experience with Android mobile operating system.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and oral.
- Technical background and general interest in IT.
- Self-sufficiency and ability to self-organise.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to travel in all EMEA region.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of LAN, WiFi, TCP/IP.
- Experience with Windows/Linux administration
- Sufficient knowledge/experience working with Microsoft operating systems and virtualization software.
- Experience with automatic testing.
What do we offer:
- Contract of employment or B2B.
- Attractive financial terms, based on the experience.
- Work with an experienced team in a stable positioned company on the worldwide market.
- Work in an international environment.
- Medical package in Medicover.
- Our friendly and modern office is located in Miasteczko Wilanów/Adama Branickiego Street. Not corporate style.
- We have private parking space.
Taking this position you will have overall responsibility for testing our products. If you are tired of working in a corporation where stress and rush give way or you just want to feel noticed and appreciated, join us! 🙂
Please apply by sending your resume in English as PDF via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org