ZONITH’s Bluetooth Receivers are installed throughout the building. The Bluetooth Receivers monitor any panic alarms from the staff while providing the indoor position of the staff in danger. The same system will also locate the nearest security guard, who can react the fastest.
To ensure staff members are safe while outside, Bluetooth Receivers have been installed in weatherproof enclosures. Should a distress situation arise outside, the staff can press the panic button on their ID badge, informing security as to where they should rush to.
This solution ensures that alarms are sent to the appropriate security guards based on their location, work schedule and competency. All alerts are also visualized on monitors in the security control room.
• Discreet alarming. Panic buttons are built into the ID cardholder of the staff, and wireless alarm buttons are attached to the underside of the reception desks and mounted in meeting rooms.
• Fast Reaction Time. Security personnel receive panic alarms within seconds.
• Easy Installation and easy administration.
• Long battery lifetime for ID badges and fixed buttons.
• Complete coverage: Panic alerting and positioning works both inside and outside of the building.
• With the positioning system, the security team will know who is inside and who has left the building, in case of an emergency.